Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello To All xD
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm by hellknight

» GM edw
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 am by CriticalLover

» helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am by javiermf

» tirem uma duvida minha por favor
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm by hellzank2

» axaxaxa
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm by CriticalLover

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

gg2
gamw tin usa

The Next Foxxer - TheBulge

+2
bacardi11
Yggdrasill
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Next Foxxer - TheBulge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Foxxer - TheBulge

Post  Yggdrasill Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 pm

[quote:133e="Snickers"]Yeah those screen shots are pretty bad. Can't spawn kill someone that just ported(gives you the can't attack in peace zone). For all anyone knows they came through the door and got killed. Thats a sad accusation. The other screen shots shows two purple people fighting. So if your blaming one you have to blame the other. Looks to me as if your intelligence has worked against you on this one, lol.[/quote]

well for one it shows the people killing lin from below then being behind her and secoundly the door behind is glitched and only JB can open it and its the teleport spawn point and the dudes dead there and TheBulge is red named.

~edit~ so what your also saying is a dagger user can attack up walls but a mage cant attack down? and your questioning my intelligence ....

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  Snickers Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:21 am

[quote]so what your also saying is a dagger user can attack up walls but a mage cant attack down? and your questioning my intelligence ....[/quote]

That has nothing to do with it. The point is that I don't see The dagger on her screen. NO player on her screen but her. She is obviously purple and fighting someone else. She ends up dead. Looks to be both are glitch hitting eachother. No visual on her screen at all. So if you blame the dagger you have to blame her.

Snickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:25 am

For the love of god will you kids just quit yapping at each other here on the forums. Your making me and the rest of the staff on the forums harder by yapping at each other like kids and trying to shut you all up. If you want to fight either take it on by arranging a time and day on your streets or take it on in the server without spawn killing like n00bz or glitching cause that is just plain and simple where’s the fun in that? Hit > hit > hit = DEAD! OMG you’re so pro aren’t you? NOT!!! So quit the fighting and take it on like pro's either on the server without spawn killing and glitching or on your streets [u][b]MOFO'S![/b][/u] Laughing

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum